Digital Clamp Meter AC RISH Clamp ES 1000A with Backlite
Technical Specifications Digital Clamp Meter
- Rotating clamp jaws facilitate the measurement at physically
awkward positions, vertical bus bars, conductors placed at
positions difficult to access.
- Clamp jaws can be opened or closed with the trigger placed at
bottom side away from the jaws. This allows the user to place
his/her hand at safer distance from live conductor. This greatly
reduces the exposure of human beings to electrical shocks
- Location and design of the trigger eliminate fatigue caused by
the single-finger operation. It allows spreading the force required
to open the jaws over more than one finger to ensure
- Comfortable operation of push buttons and function selector
switch, in adverse field conditions.
- Dimensions: 90mm (W) x 270mm (L) x 70mm (H)