Welcome to GoSwitchgear, the go-to destination for all your electrical switchgear solutions. www.goswitchgear.com is owned and operated by Royal Rubber Electric Equipment Trading LLC, for its own benefit and the benefit of its affiliates and subsidiaries (together “we” or “us”) in the United Arab Emirates. Royal Rubber Electric Equipment Trading LLC is a limited liability company founded in the United Arab Emirates and is incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, with commercial license number 646467 and its registered office at PO Box 231560, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We encourage you to read the following terms and conditions regularly to keep yourself updated about the T&C of www.goswitchgear.com. These terms are updated and adjusted according to laws and regulations. Placing orders with us through this website, implies you agree to the latest version of the Terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these Terms and conditions, you should not use this website or inform us before placing orders.
- “Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’The displayed price and currency at the checkout page will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency”.
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customers using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and www.goswitchgear.com policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’.
1. Privacy Statement
2. Sharing Your Content and Information and safety
You own the information you share when you sign up for Site services.
We do reach out to you for your feedback on our offered products and services. While we appreciate your feedback and support, please note that we are under no obligation to act on the feedback and that implementation of feedback is without any monetary or other obligations to you.
We do our best to keep the Site safe. We depend on your support. Please
- Do not act or encourage the use of websites for unlawful activities.
- Do not launch or encourage the launch of an attack on the website or its Tech assets.
- Do not attempt to scam, harass, or attempt to defraud other users.
- Do not violate our policy statements.
Doing any of the above is considered as a violation of the Terms and Conditions of use of goswitchgear.com.
3. Account Security
Provide real information when you register with us, a lot of information you provide helps the Site offer its services to users. Please
- Do not provide false information or create/run accounts for others.
- Do not use the website if you are below 18 years old.
- Do not share your passwords, for your own safety.
- Do not keep your contact information stale and update your contact addresses for us to be able to provide you with the best service.
Doing any of the above is considered a a violation of the Terms and Conditions of use of goswitchgear.com.
4. Charges & Payments
At this time, we provide our Site browsing for free. However, access to the Site and its features may incur regular data and voice carrier charges, particularly on your mobile devices.
Buyers shall be responsible for paying all fees, including without limitation any and all applicable excise, VAT and other taxes or duties associated with using our Service and the Site.
Cash on delivery, Bank Transfer, MasterCard, and Visa are acceptable methods of payment. Card users are strongly recommended to keep a copy of the transaction details.
The only currency accepted on the platform, for now, is AED.
5. Software and other Intellectual property
Operators and Owners of goswitchgear.com own the software, assets and intellectual property related to the Site. Please
- Do not modify, decompile, or create copies of our intellectual property.
- Do not scrap out data from our site.
Doing any of the above is considered as violation of the Terms and Conditions of use of goswitchgear.com.
Always download and Install upgrades and updates to our software as and when we provide them.
7. Termination of Agreements
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement or possible legal exposure for us we will de-activate your account and terminate your rights to use the Site and its services.
www.goswitchgear.com provides its services free and as-is not liable.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or information on the site, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind.
9. Delivery, Cancellations, and Return Policy.
Please refer to the Delivery, Cancellations, and Return Policy Page.
The prices of the products are decided by GoSwitchgear team and will be updated occasionally based on market conditions and commodity prices. Discounts on large orders can be discussed, by getting in touch with us.
The warranty provided by GoSwitchgear is limited to the T&C of the warranty provided by the OEM of the purchased products. Likewise, the GoSwitchgear team will always try to provide the best service and guide you through the warranty procedure.
- The company shall not be liable for replacing the products which are defective as a result of improper installation, misuse, dropping or impact, disasters such as fire, flood, etc., improper storage, or attempted repairs by the customer or his accomplice without the company’s prior written approval, or breakdown due to another product.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- The company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the customer’s negligence or defects appearing on the Products.
- The Company’s liability, if any, whether in contract or otherwise with respect to any defect in the products shall be further limited in the aggregate to the value of the order in which the alleged defective Products were included.
- The customer shall indemnify the company and hold it harmless from and against any claim for damage to any person or property beyond the company’s liability as explicitly set out herein.
- Please note that the prerogative to repair or replace is ours. We are always available to assist our valued clients.
When you place an order with us, then subject to your rights to cancel or return the items, you commit to buy the items described in that order, at the price indicated including any delivery fees, taxes, and duties where applicable.
Orders are subject to our acceptance, which we may withhold in our sole discretion including for reasons such as ineligibility, inability to confirm payment authorization, suspected fraud, shipping restrictions and stock availability. Items in your Website basket are not reserved until your order is paid for.
The website (or our website call centre) may contain or provide information regarding the availability of products. This information can be used to estimate the likelihood that an item will be available immediately upon order placement. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that an item stated to be available will actually be available right away, as inventory can change significantly throughout the day. In rare cases, a product may be available when you place an order but is sold out by the time, we process the order. Should this happen, we will notify you.
Receipt of your order will be acknowledged by email. However, the order is only confirmed when you receive a notification from us confirming the dispatch of the relevant item(s). No party other than us has the authority to confirm acceptance of the order.